Terms of Sale and Use of Website
- Acceptance of these Terms. GoKeyless.com (the “Site”) is owned by 21st Century Solutions, Ltd. dba GoKeyless (the “Company”). By accessing the Site or placing an order with the Company, you agree to all terms, conditions, and notices contained within these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Site and do not place any orders with Company. The content and materials available on the Site are proprietary to the Company and are provided only as a courtesy to users.
- Prices. Prices listed do not include shipping, handling fees, taxes, and/or duties, and are subject to correction or change at any time without notice.
- Orders. The Company reserves the right to accept or reject any order.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Subject to the following, Company will refund your purchase price. Returns must be requested within 30 days of original order date. Returns must be in new condition. The lock cannot have been installed and it must be in its original packaging just like it was received. All instructions and templates must be returned as well. Product orders returned to us with packaging that has been opened will incur a 25% re-stocking fee. Please do not send back installed products as we cannot accept installed products. Installed products will be returned you. Product must be returned just like it was sent: inside of another protective box. Do not use the original lock box as the return shipping box. If you put shipping labels, writing, or tape on the original lock box it will result in a restocking fee and possibly void the return. Company will not accept returns/exchanges of Keyed Alike orders. This applies to standard and IC/removable core cylinders. Services Rendered such as code setting, programming, and keying alike are non-refundable items. Company does not accept returns/exchanges of custom or special orders. Company does not accept returns/exchanges of orders with 12 or more locks.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. EXCEPT FOR THE PRECEEDING 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, USE OF THIS SITE AND THE PRODUCTS SOLD ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS BY THE COMPANY WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPOSED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THESE TERMS. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, SOME MANUFACTURERS OF SOME PRODUCTS SOLD ON THE SITE MAY OFFER WARRANTIES ON THE PRODUCTS THEY MANUFACTURE. TO DETERMINE WHETHER A MANUFACTURER WARRANTY EXISTS ON A PARTICULAR PRODUCT OFFERED FOR SALE ON THE SITE, PLEASE CONTACT US OR THE PRODUCT MANUFACTURER. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR ANY COMPANY PRODUCT, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PRESENT, EVEN IF THE COMPANY OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE PRECEDING LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Shipping. Title and risk of loss pass to you upon tender of shipment to shipping carrier.
- Returns; Exchanges; Order Cancellations or Changes. You must meet the following conditions to return a product: (a) you must request the return within 30 days or the original order date; (b) the product cannot have been installed; (c) the lock must be returned in its original packaging, with the original product box inside another protective box, with all instructions and templates included; (d) it is not a Keyed Alike order, including standard and IC/removable core cylinders; (e) the return does not relate to services rendered, such as code setting, programming, and keying alike (which are non-refundable); (f) it was not a special order; (g) the return does not relate to an order with 12 or more locks. Please see our policy for orders with 12 or more locks. If you put shipping labels, writing, or tape on the original product box, it will result in a restocking fee and may void the return. If your return meets these conditions, then an email to [email protected] with the following information: (a) name; (b) order number; (c) phone number; (d) which product you would like to return/exchange; (e) reason for return; (f) trouble ticket number (if applicable); (g) date stamp on lock (only applicable to Alarm Lock Trilogy locks); (h) whether the items been installed or used. The Company will respond to your email within one business day. If your return or exchange meets the foregoing conditions, you will be given an RMA# to authorize your return to the Company. RMA#’s are valid only for 15 days from the date issued and the product must be returned to the Company within that time-frame. You may use any shipping carrier of your choice and the Company is not responsible for any shipping costs to return the product to us, except when the Company has sent the wrong item, color, or size or the item was damaged or defective upon arrival. The Company is not responsible for lost packages. You must clearly display the RMA# on the return label or you may not receive a refund for the items returned and it may be subject to a restocking fee. Refunds are issued by the Company approximately one week after the returned package has been received and processed. Return because Wrong Item, Color, or Size or Item is Damaged or Defective: If you receive a package with a product that is different than what you ordered, please contact us [email protected] immediately, with your order number and a list of the item(s) to be returned, before returning the item(s) so that the Company can assist you with return shipping fees. If you do not contact the Company prior to returning the product(s), you are responsible for all return shipping charges. Exceptions to Return Policy. Morning Industry locks must be unopened and in original packaging when returned in order to receive a full refund. Any product that is purchased against the recommendation of a GoKeyless representative will void the return policy. Order Cancellations or Changes: Once you have clicked “Submit My Order”, the Company cannot cancel or change it unless the items you ordered are on back-order. You may return or exchange your order by following the return and exchange instructions.
- Installation Costs. The Company assumes no responsibility for product installation costs. You understand and agree that the Company will neither pay nor reimburse you in any way for product installation costs, even if the lock installed is deemed defective or if the installation is done incorrectly.
- BeHome247 Product Line. BeHome247 Residential and BeHome247 VRBO are offered by BeHome247, Inc. under the terms and conditions documented in the BeHome247 Residential and BeHome247 VRBO Software Subscription Agreement. You will be required to review and accept the terms and conditions as you begin your BeHome247 software registrations.
- Service. The Company generally offers no service for the products sold on the Site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company, as a courtesy at Company’s option, may offer some limited product support and troubleshooting services. ANY SUPPORT OR SERVICES PROVIDED ARE SUBJECT TO THE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMER IN SECTION 5 ABOVE.
- Marketing and Promotions. The Company may market to it’s existing customers through the use of various types of promotions, using a wide-range of communication platforms, including but not limited to email, direct mail, television, internet ads, and SMS and text messages. As a purchasing customer, you agree to receive recurring telephone calls and/or SMS or MMS text messages for marketing purposes at the phone number provided, including but not limited to calls or texts sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or an artificial or
prerecorded voice. I am authorized to consent to receive text messages sent to the phone number provided. I understand that I may revoke consent at any time. I understand that consent is not a condition of purchase. Message and data rates may apply. You may opt-out at anytime by replying STOP, or contacting the Company.
- Prohibited Use of Site. You agree not to: (a) use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site; (b) use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site; (c) use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without the Company’s prior written consent; (d) use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site; (e) introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which are malicious or technologically harmful; (f) attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site; attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; (g) otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
- Links to Third Party Sites. The Site may contain links to third party sites. Access to any other Internet site linked to the Site is at the user’s own risk. The Company does not control, and disclaims all liability for, the accuracy or reliability of any information, materials, data, opinions, advice or statements made on those sites, about any products found at those sites, or about any search results that may be obtained from using those sites. The Company provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement.
- Trademarks. The Company name, the GoKeyless logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licencors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- General Disclaimer regarding Site Information. Although the Company has taken reasonable steps to provide accurate information on the Site, the Company assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of information, nor does the Company warrant that the information is up to date, that the Site will be available at any particular time or location, or that any defects or errors on the Site will be corrected. Your use of the Site is at your sole risk. The Company may change the products on the Site at any time without notice. Mention of non-Company products or services is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. ALL SITE INFORMATION PROVIDED IS SUBJECT TO THE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMER IN SECTION 5 ABOVE.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, licensors and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms and your use of the Site, including, but not limited to, any use of the Site’s content, services and products other than as expressly authorized in these Terms or your use of any information obtained from the Site.
- International. The Site is administered by the Company from its offices in Dayton, Ohio, in the United States of America. The Company makes no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing the Site from territories where its content is illegal is strictly prohibited. If you choose to access this site from locations outside of the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. All items on the Site are sold for domestic consumption in the United States. If you export any of the items on the Site, you assume full responsibility for compliance with United States’ export controls.
- Modifications of these Terms. The Company reserves the right to update these Terms from time to time and at the Company’s sole discretion. Thus, you should check these Terms regularly. Changes to these Terms will appear on the Site and will be effective when posted. Your continued use of the Site after changes to these Terms have been posted to the Site constitutes your acceptance of the changes. In the case of any violation of these Terms, the Company reserves the right to pursue all available remedies in law and equity.
- Waiver and Severability. No waiver by the Company of any term or condition set forth in these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of the Company to assert a right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms will continue in full force and effect.
- Disputes and Choice of Law. These Terms and any disputes arising out of or related to the Site shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of Ohio, without regard to conflict of law principles. In the event of any such dispute, you irrevocably consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the courts located in the State of Ohio, County of Montgomery. You agree and understand your order is being processed in and shipped from the State of Ohio. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Site must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms constitute the entire set of terms and conditions regarding the agreement between you and the Company with respect to the Site, product sales, marketing, product installations, and product service and supersede all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations and warranties, both written and oral.
Your Comments and Concerns. This Site is operated by the Company. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to: [email protected] Thank you for visiting the Site.