Trilogy T2 DL2700, DL2700WP
Digital Commercial Keypad Lock
$335.00 – $798.66
Trilogy T2 secures areas where removable data end points can easily be stolen because a door was left open or key was compromised. A lock for life, Trilogy addresses the problems with keys and unlocked doors and makes legacy locks seem so old-school.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Commercial Project Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9003
- Heavy Duty, BHMA Grade 1 security door lock with UL 3 hr. fire rated cylindrical latch
- Field reversible full size ADA lever
- Perfect for wood and metal doors (or as a gate lock – mounting box sold at checkout) – installation screws for both included
- Fingertip programming done at keypad
- Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- Accommodates 100 Users with 3-6 digit PIN codes, including: Master, 10 Manager codes, 90 User codes, and 3 Service codes
- Auto-locking, but may be programmed to passage mode
- Always an instant, panic free exit with inside lever
- New! Remote Release Kit for ‘Buzz-In’
- Choose from multiple architectural finishes
- Easy to install. Retrofits most cylindrical locksets and digital locks
- Key Override: Includes 6-pin standard cylinder with a Schlage SC1 keyway. You may also use other Schlage cylinders, or Corbin-Russwin CL, Sargent 480, ASSA 65-611, & Lori cylinders
- Battery operation: 5 AA’s; low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Base Model p/n: DL2700/26D
- 2 Year manufacturer warranty
Alarm Lock’s most popular commercial pushbutton lockset installed in schools, retail stores, airports, offices, and hospitals. Wire-free, and vandal proof, the auto-locking Trilogy DL2700 keyless access system is available in indoor and also weatherproof DL2700WP outdoor models. This Trilogy electronic lock accommodates up to 100 users and features an all metal keypad with a 12 button operational interface. Paying for re-keying, lockouts, and new keys all adds up. With more capability and more convenience, a Trilogy keyless lock improves your security and your bottom line.
Need this lock with Audit Trail? Check out Trilogy DL2800
8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 7/8 (D) in.
8 1/4 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 11/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 5/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in.
3 to 6 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 1/2 in.
2 3/4 in.
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Manufacturer
*Basic email support only. Additional support time available for a fee.
You are not comparing apples to apples when shopping for Trilogy locks online.
GoKeyless is a full service company and backs up its sales support with product and technical support.
What good is the lock to you when you have to spend countless hours trying to find the answer to something when you could have just contacted the experts.
In addition to answering technical questions for you — troubleshooting only, does not include training, or programming — our agents are also available for paid training on importing your users, communicating with the lock, establishing your mission critical access schedules, navigating the software, and utilizing all of the features and functions of your new access control system.
Technical Support Hours: M-F 9am-5pm EST
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Does this have an NSN equivalent to buy through government supply system? answer nowAsked by July 15, 2022 10:52 AMonA
This model does not have a dedicated NSN. It can be purchased through GSA Advantage or we can provide a quote with government pricing.
- Q Does this lock have a built in clock so that you can have it stay locked between 10pm and 10am an... answer nowAsked by June 29, 2022 3:08 PMonA
For this scheduling feature, you will need the Trilogy DL2800 or above model.
To Change the Batteries on the DL2700:
1. Remove the screw securing the battery door on the interior side of the lock. The battery door should lift away
2. Pull out the white battery pack and unplug the white connector to disconnect it from the lock.
3. On the top side of the battery pack, remove the 4 Phillips head screws to open the pack. You may need to remove a portion of the security tape to lift this cover away.
4. Once open, exchange the 5 AA batteries inside. Reattach the cover and reapply the 4 screws to hold the pack together.
5. Plug the battery pack back into the white connecter and place the pack back into the lock. Reattach the metal battery door to secure it into place.
Please avoid pressing any buttons on the lock keypad while the battery pack is unplugged as this can cause the lock to reset back to factory defaults, erasing any programming currently in the door.
Hard resetting your Trilogy DL2700 lock:
1 Disconnect your battery.
2 Hold down the "5" button for 10 seconds
3 Reconnect your battery.
4 You'll hear a beep after you reconnect the battery. Immediately after hold down the "A" button until you hear 6 beeps, then release "A".
5 Once the lock has been reset, your master code should default to "12345".
- Q Do you have a knob option for the back side for greater security? answer nowAsked by May 18, 2022 6:31 PMonA
Unfortunately, there is not a DL2700 model that offers a knob rather than a handle.
- Q How do I add another code to my Trilogy door lock ( DL2700). I only have two codes in mine now, a... answer nowAsked by May 14, 2022 12:53 PMonA
To add a new access code:
1.) Enter your master code.
2.) Within 5 seconds, type A - the user location number - A (for example, user slot 1 would be A-01-A)
3.) Within 5 seconds, type your new desired PIN code. You should receive a 6 beep acknowledgment.
- Q Can this lock be programmed with more than one entrance code? answer nowAsked by April 28, 2022 12:16 PMonA
This model can be programmed to hold up to 100 unique access codes at a time.
- Q Will this work on a door that is 2 1/ 4 inches thick? answer nowAsked by April 18, 2022 6:00 PMonA
The lock will need to be specially ordered to work with thicker doors. For a 2 1/4" door, you will need the DL2700-W57. These models can be ordered by any of our sales staff!