Vera VistaCam 700
HD Wireless Camera
- HD Image Quality with 720p (1280 x 720) Resolution
- Motion detection capable via Built-in Software
- Fixed focus lens
- Aperture F1.8
- Wi-Fi connectivity with WPS setup button
- Ethernet connectivity
- Built-in Infrared LED for Night Time Illumination
- Night visibility up to 5 meters
- Built-in microphone lets you hear as well as see
- Dual Video Streaming (H.264, M-JPEG) for High-Quality Videos
- Compatible with Mobile Phone 3GPP Live Video Streaming
- One Built-in Micro SD Slot for Expandable Memory Storage (Optional)
- Elegant White Case with Black Accent and Internal Wi-Fi Antenna
- For indoor use
- Warranty: 1 year – parts
The VistaCam 700 has everything you need for basic camera operation, just place it using the supplied swivel mount to show the view you want, and leave it. This video camera features 720p HD picture, built-in Wi-Fi, motion detection and IR illumination for night vision. The Wi-Fi is easy to get setup thanks to a WPS button (Wi-Fi Protected Setup). With the VistaCam 700 you can keep an eye on your living room, nursery, garage, your small business, cash register, hallway, or anywhere else you want to keep tabs on. You can hear what's going on too, with the built-in microphone. Plus see even in total darkness with the built-in infrared illumination, up to about 16-feet away. The VistaCam 700 also serves double duty as a motion detector. That's useful for home and small business security so your camera can start recording when the motion sensor is triggered. It is also handy for automation when used with a gateway like Vera. For example, Vera will automatically turn on a hallway light whenever motion is detected.
120mm (H) x 71mm (W) x 79mm (D)
10/100 Base-TX, Auto-MDIX
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
0% – 80% RH (non-condensing)
32° to 104°F
1 Year Manufacturer
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
What others are saying
Continue as a Guest
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
Stewart (verified owner) –
Camera was hard to install and continues to go offline. Works well if it is online,but has problem staying connected. While it is connected it works well, except you cannot use all features of camera if you are using an iPad for remote operation since you must have Flash Player.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch