WiFi Keypad Smart Lock
Your home’s new guardian angel. The Kwikset Halo WiFi pushbutton smart lock provides wireless anywhere access to your entry doors. Remotely access your lock, customize users, view lock activity history and more with your smartphone and the free Kwikset mobile app.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9005
- Wifi enabled deadbolt smart lock
- Pushbutton keypad, Touchscreen model also available
- Manage your lock from anywhere there’s an internet connection through the Kwikset App
- 250 customizable access codes with optional schedules
- 4 to 8 digit codes
- Lock and check status using voice commands with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Low battery indicator
- Alarm sounds after 3 consecutive incorrect code entries
- Temporarily disable the keypad to prevent unwanted entry
- Tamper resistant interior cover
- BHMA Grade AAA certified
- 20 Minute fire rating – UL certified
- Full 128-bit encryption security
- Featuring SmartKey Security – protecting against advanced break-in techniques
- SecureScreen – patented security feature prevents on-screen fingerprint user code identification
- Installs in minutes with just a screwdriver
- No hard wiring needed
- Operates on 4 AA batteries
- Remotely access your lock from your smartphone
- Lock and unlock
- Create, disable, and delete codes
- Set schedules for custom user codes, including set periods, dates and one-time use
- Receive lock activity notifications
- View event history
The Kwikset Halo WiFi Keypad Smart Lock provides wireless access to your entry doors. Remotely access your lock, customize users, view lock activity history and more from anywhere with your smartphone and the Kwikset mobile app. No smart hub or subscriptions required! With 250 customizable access codes you can send codes to family, friends, neighbors, sitters, contractors and many more. With so many codes even your dog can have one. Codes can be scheduled for set periods, dates and one-time use to ensure that even if someone has a code they can only enter your home when you want them to. Easily create, disable, and delete codes with a few taps on the Kwikset app. After 3 consecutive incorrect code entries the built-in alarm will sound alerting to potential unauthorized entry. Hands full and need to leave in a hurry? Just ask Alexa to lock the door for you. You can temporarily disable the keypad for a little relaxation time after work. The Halo is also equipped with Kwikset’s patented SmartKey Security which protects against advanced break-in techniques and SecureScreen which prevents on-screen fingerprint user code identification. Add that with full 128-bit encryption, a tamper resistant interior cover and low battery indicator, you have peace of mind that your home is secure. Armed with only a screwdriver, you can install the deadbolt in minutes with no hard wiring needed.
5 13/16 (H) x 2 3/4 (W) x 2 1/8 (D) in.
5 13/32 (H) x 2 28/32 (W) x 1 3/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
4 to 8 Digits
Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant
1 in. diameter latch hole, 2 1/8 in. diameter face hole
Key, Keypad – Digits, Smartphone/App
Activity Monitoring, Auto Relocking, Privacy, Remote Control, Tamper Alerts
Satin Nickel, Venetian Bronze
1 Year Electronic, Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Front body: Weather Resistant
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can this lock be setup to be open from say: 9am to 9 pm remain unlocked then lock at a certain ti... answer nowAsked by April 29, 2022 8:10 PMonA
This lock does not allow for an automatic unlock schedule. You can time restrict codes using the application, and the lock can automatically relock after use, but it will not automatically unlock at certain times.
- Q Do you need to buy a wireless bridge separately for this lock to connect to wireless network? answer nowAsked by March 17, 2022 11:13 AMonA
No wireless bridge is required to connect to this model. All that is needed is a Wi-fi signal at the property and your smartphone with the Kwikset app.
- Q Can this lock be installed on a bedroom and bathroom door in a home? answer nowAsked by January 24, 2022 12:02 PMonA
Yes, you could install it there if the door has a bore hole for a deadbolt. The dimensions for the hole would need to be 1 in. diameter for the latch hole, and 2 1/8 in. diameter face hole.
- Q Does the lock require a WIFI system to be functional? We will want the lock in place for awhile b... answer nowAsked by June 8, 2021 3:03 PMonA
For this model, all programming is done through the Kwikset App. This will require an active Wi-Fi connection for the initial programming. Once the programming is complete, the lock can be disconnected from Wi-Fi and it will retain the codes that have been set.
- Q Can you set the lock code to expire at a future date AND time? for instance a predetermined check... answer nowAsked by April 9, 2021 8:14 PMonA
Yes, through the Kwikset app you do have the ability to set codes to allow and deny access at set days and times.
- Q Where are these locks made? Can you use this smart lock version without connecting to wifi - b... answer nowAsked by February 16, 2021 5:22 PMonA
Kwikset currently has manufacturing facilities in Denison, Texas; Charlotte, North Carolina; Mexicali, Mexico; and a facility in China.
The lock can be used without connecting to Wi-Fi but you will need to connect to the lock through the Kwikset app to program codes into the lock.
- Q The app is free but is there a monthly fee to have remote access? answer nowAsked by February 9, 2021 11:45 PMonA
There is no monthly subscription to use the Kwikset Halo application.
- Q Can this lock be used just to connect To WiFi? I do not have any security system in the house. answer nowAsked by January 18, 2021 7:37 PMonA
This model connects directly to your Wi-Fi network and does not require an existing security system for remote connectivity.