Yale Assure YRM276-NR
Assure Lock for Andersen Hinged Patio Doors
Lose the hide-a-key. The Yale Assure YRM276-NR provides keyless touchscreen access to your Andersen patio doors. Featuring a sleek design and the ability to share up to 25 entry codes with friends, family and guests to allow access. Install a Z-Wave or Yale Access module to add more features and convenience!
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9005
- Assure Lock for Andersen® Patio and Entry Doors (see compatibility list below)
- Standalone model – Z-Wave and WiFi with Bluetooth models available
- Backlit Touchscreen Keypad
- Interior deadbolt thumbturn
- One Touch Locking – Lock up without the hassle of keys by simply tapping the keypad
- Key Free – No cylinder means no lost keys and no pick and bump break ins
- 25 entry codes standalone
- Optional Auto Relock
- Battery Back-Up – Never lose power, this lock can be energized with a 9V battery
- Low battery warning
- Door Position Sensor
- Sleek, modern design available in a variety of finishes
- Advanced DIY Installation – Contact a local professional for questions with lock installation
Andersen Door Compatibility
- Andersen A-Series Hinged Patio Doors
- E-Series Patio Doors (March 2018 and newer)
- Entry Doors
- Folding Patio Doors
Most homeowners often overlook their patio door security, make sure you aren’t one of them! The Yale Assure YRM276-NR Assure Lock for Andersen Patio Doors provides keyless access to your Andersen patio doors*. Featuring a sleek design and the ability to share up to 25 entry codes with friends, family and guests to allow access. With this keyless patio door lock, carrying or losing keys are now a thing of the past. Once you enable the One Touch Locking feature, simply tap the keypad and you gain peace of mind that your door is securely locked. This lock also reduces the chance of tampering and bump break ins as there is no cylinder to pick. The low battery indicator will tell you when to change the batteries or you can give the lock a little juice using the 9V battery terminal to allow access if you didn’t change them in time. Andersen patio doors are the top dog of patio doors, why not have a top of the line lock to secure it? With Yale, that is exactly what you’ll get!
*This lock is compatible with Andersen A-Series Hinged Patio Doors, E-Series Patio Doors (March 2018 and newer), Entry Doors and Folding Patio Doors.
11 7/8 (H) x 1 15/16 (W) x 2 3/4 (D) in.
16 (H) x 2 1/8 (W) x 2 3/8 (D) in.
Lever Handle Door Locks
Black, White, Satin Nickel
4 to 8 Digits
Keypad – Digits
Auto Relocking, Privacy
Assure, Yale Home
-22° F to 180° F
|Storage Temperature Range|
-40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
Weather Resistant Exterior
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can I use this lockset on a Weathershield Patio Door? answer nowAsked by January 1, 2022 10:55 AMonA
This model is specifically designed to operate Andersen specialty patio doors and is not recommended for non-Andersen patio entrances.
- Q The manufacture is Panoramic- folding doors. Will this work? answer nowAsked by October 28, 2021 6:26 PMonA
This lock is only designed to operate Andersen doors.
- Andersen A-Series Hinged Patio Doors
- Andersen E-Series Patio Doors (March 2018 and newer)
- Andersen Entry Doors
- Andersen Folding Patio Doors
- Q Can you use this on any entry door, like the front entry door? answer nowAsked by September 17, 2021 11:02 PMonA
This model is specifically designed to be installed on Andersen® Patio and Entry Doors and is not recommended for standard entry doors.
- Q We have an Anderson 400 series single French door (purchased 2006) and need to replace the entry ... answer nowAsked by April 30, 2021 11:04 AMonA
The Yale YRM276 is not fully functional on Andersen 200 and 400 Series hinged patio doors. The patio door hookbolts must be manually locked before the Yale Assure lock can lock the patio door's deadbolt.