Yale Assure YRL236-CBA
WiFi Pushbutton Lever
No keys, no problems! Yale YRL236-CBA electronic keypad lever lock provides total key freedom by using your smartphone instead. Create and share digital codes for friends and family right from your smartphone. Connects with all of your existing August or Yale products for the ultimate smart home experience!
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9005
Yale Assure Lock
- Keypad with backlit numbers that won’t wear off – Touchscreen model available
- 100% Key free means no pick or bump break-ins
- 9V battery backup terminal
- Manage up to 30 unique codes to share with friends and family
- Weather Protection Gasket
- One-touch locking and keypad wake-up
- Tamper Resistant Battery Cover
- Tamper Alert – audible alarm sounds if there is an attempt to forcibly remove the lock
- Automatically relocks after 30 seconds
- Simple to install on standard doors and replaces your existing lever or knob lock in minutes with just a screwdriver
- Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.36, Grade 2
- Lifetime limited warranty for finish and mechanical, one year electronics
- Works with Yale Access App, available for iOS and Android
- Lock and unlock your door from anywhere
- Auto-unlocks as you approach with your phone
- Control with your voice using Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, or Siri*
- Send virtual keys to friends, family and service providers
- See when they’re coming and going
- DoorSense lets you know if your door is open or closed
- Auto Lock ensures your door is always locked when you leave
*Available voice activated features will vary by voice assistant
Built for doors that don’t need a deadbolt, the Yale Assure Lever Lock is well suited for side entryways, home to garage doors, basements and most interior doors. The Assure Lever can be used as a standalone keypad lock, or integrated into your smart home network with the included Yale Access Module, using the Yale Access app and connecting to the Connect WiFi bridge (included). This will enable remote management of your smart home or lock, the ability to send virtual keys to friends, family and service providers and see when they’re coming and going all from your smartphone! You will now be able to access your door from anywhere with a WiFi connection. DoorSense lets you know if your door is open or closed. Your door can now auto-unlock as you approach with your phone. The auto lock feature ensures your door is always locked when you leave, relocking automatically after 30 seconds upon closing. You can also control the lock with your voice using Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, or Siri! This keyless lock is tamper proof so no key picking or bumping it open, with the added bonus of no more lost keys. If there is an attempt to forcibly remove the lock, an audible alarm will sound. Equipped with a keypad featuring backlit numbers that won’t wear off, you will always be able to enter your code correctly each time. You can create up to 30 codes to share with anyone who needs to gain entry to your door. Press the lock button to wake up your keypad or lock your door. Locked out with no power? Using a 9V battery, you can power the backup terminal on the underside of the lock to give it enough juice to enter your code and your door.
6 1/16 (H) x 2 9/16 (W) x 2 7/16 (D) in.
6 3/8 (H) x 2 3/4 (W) x 3 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
2 1/8 in. diameter face hole, Edge Bore: 1 in.
4 to 8 Digits
Lever Handle Door Locks
Bluetooth BLE, WiFi
Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri), Google Assistant
Keypad – Digits, Smartphone/App
Auto Relocking, Battery Backup, Bluetooth, Tamper Alerts
Assure, Yale Home
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
Weather Resistant Exterior
1 Year Electronic, Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.